Mickey Mikeworth of Mikeworth Consulting is back! Turn your inner light on, let Mickey, a beacon of light, guide you in this mind-blowing third mentoring conversation about creating wealth. Which mindset do you shift into when solving a problem? Survival mentality? Growth mindset? Prosperity thinking?
Download this episode. (right click or tap to download)
What if whatever mindset you use to solve any problem will decide how much wealth you will have? How do you undo your emotional state to shift your thinking? Find out more from my conversation with Mickey. Each conversation I have with her is packed full of gems of wisdom I ponder for weeks. You will too, especially in this conversation. Plan for your highest or greatest good this week in everything you do and in conversations you have throughout the week. Let me know the results by leaving a comment at http://wementor.com/contact/.
Mickey gave me an A with a smiley face for one of my answers. Would you get an A for your answer?
Who buys bigger gifts, men or women? Is it changing?
Mickey Mikeworth. Mickey’s primary business is Mikeworth Consulting, a private planning firm whose goal is to guide individuals and businesses toward resource innovation to attract wealth faster and more efficiently. She is often called “The Resource Guru” by her clients for her ability to help them identify fresh approaches to building value in their financial life.
Mickey is an accomplished multi-venture entrepreneur. Here are a few of her accomplishments:
- Two-time “Top Women in Finance” award winner of the Finance and Commerce Magazine. Just twelve other women in the history of the award have been so honored.
- Voted Best Financial Advisor for Women in the Women’s Press Women’s Choice Awards.
- Won an award from Head Start for the groundbreaking work in teaching homeless families the ropes of climbing out of poverty. Mickey has spent 10 years working on rearranging resources so the people who have extra can give to those in need.
- Ranks in the top 300 Wealth Managers (out of 22,000) in the state of Minnesota in Mpls/St. Paul Magazine’s Five Star Wealth Awards.
- International micro-lending KIEVA program has been featured in Town and Country Magazine and America’s Best Magazine.
- Her innovative ideas on Plastic Budgeting have been highlighted on the front page of the business section of the New York Times.
Mentoring Tips for Listeners
Answer the following questions after you listen:
- What is a survival mentality? By the way, we all have been taught this way of thinking.
- What is a growth mindset in regards to problem solving?
- What are its limitations?
- What is prosperity thinking?
- What is this theory based on? What natural law based in science?
- What mindset approach above do you want to use in solving your problems this week? You could try all three approaches and see which one uses your whole brain to solve the problem. Notice which approaches bring you up to a hopeful state and which ones feel like a barrier to improving your life circumstances.
- Which of the three approaches above can help you build a legacy worth working toward?
- Which of the three approaches is an off ramp to building a legacy and a barrier to creating wealth?
Plan for your highest or greatest good this week in everything you do and in conversations you have throughout the week. Let me know the results and the answers to the questions above by leaving a comment at http://wementor.com/contact/.
Mentoring Conversation Resources
http://richchicks.org/author/karen/Â Ask For What You Really Want
How You Solve A Problem Will Determine How Much Wealth You Have, Episode 77 www.mickeymikeworth.com www.richchicks.org/