An accomplished pioneer in finance and prosperity, grassroots wealth creation, and risk taking, Mickey Mikeworth shares her family’s multi-venture upbringing. Nicknames and all. She has an eclectic background or what her husband calls an ‘acid trip’ of a family tree. You need to hear it to believe it! Download this episode. (right click or tap to download)
In this first of three mentoring conversations, we get to know the woman behind the wealth. She has a morning routine that gets her day started on the right footing. Find out what it is and try it for yourself. It will light up your day.
Mickey Mikeworth. Mickey’s primary business is Mikeworth Consulting, a private planning firm whose goal is to guide individuals and businesses toward resource innovation to attract wealth faster and more efficiently. She is often called “The Resource Guru” by her clients for her ability to help them identify fresh approaches to building value in their financial life.
Mickey is an accomplished multi-venture entrepreneur. Here’s a few of her accomplishments:
- Two-time “Top Women in Finance” award winner of theFinance and Commerce Magazine. Just twelve other women in the history of the award have been so honored.
- Voted Best Financial Advisor for Women in theWomen’s Press Women’s Choice Awards.
- Won an award from Headstart for the groundbreaking work in teaching homeless families the ropes of climbing out of poverty. Mickey has spent 10 years working on rearranging resources so the people who have extra can give to those in need.
- Ranks in the top 300 Wealth Managers (out of 22,000) in the state of Minnesota in Mpls/St. Paul Magazine’sFive Star Wealth Awards.
- International micro-lending KIEVA program has been featured in Town and Country Magazine and America’s Best Magazine.
- Her innovative ideas on Plastic Budgeting have been highlighted on the front page of the business section of the New York Times.
Mentoring Tips for Listeners
Answer the following questions after you listen:
- How do you think Mickey’s younger years influenced her ability to take risks?
- Did you have a nickname when you were young? If so, how did having a nickname affect you?
- What are the Itasca Project and how is Mickey involved?
- In what ways is Mickey a pioneer?
- How does Mickey manage conversation about her inner self?
- How can you manage conversations with yourself?
- What is your light? How do you keep it on each day?
- What is Mickey referring to when she says, Giant Art Project? Is this good advice for you?
Mentoring Conversation Resources
http://richchicks.org/author/karen/ Ask For What You Really Want
Finance and Prosperity Pioneer, Episode 72